#TIDE Recycled Ocean Material
#TIDE ocean materials are made from 100% ocean-bound plastic, developed in partnership with Swiss scientists. On five islands in the Andaman Sea off the coast of Thailand, local fishermen are being trained and paid to gather and sort plastic waste.
Bear Grylls challenged Luminox to push even further in its quest for sustainability, by utilizing new upcycled plastic material for the case and black strap in partnership with #TIDE. The ecofriendly material provides equal durability and water resistance, both adventure essentials, as CARBONOX™.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Chronograph Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: 100% Recycled ocean-bound plastic material
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: 100% Recycled ocean-bound plastic material
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 85 g
Shipping calculated at checkout.