The Luminox Navy SEAL 3501 impresses with its 45 mm CARBONOX ™ case with diving bezel, up to 200 meters water-resistance, and versatile Cut-To-Fit rubber strap. The black dial with the white digits ensures maximum readability during the day. At night, this function is taken over by the tried and tested Luminox Light Technology lighting system. “Always Visible”, independent of energy, for up to 25 years. Luminox & VOLITION AMERICA partner to benefit a greater purpose: with each watch sold a portion of proceeds benefit Folds of Honor—a nonprofit organization that supports families and spouses of fallen or disabled military heroes through educational scholarships.
- Always Visible: Permanent glow for up to 25 years
- Case diameter: 45 mm
- Function: time / date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200/660/20
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Housing material: CARBONOX ™
- Bezel: unidirectional
- Caseback: 316L stainless steel screwed on
- Glass: Hardened mineral glass (550-650 Vickers)
- Crown: screwed with double seal and crown protection
- Bracelet: NBR
- Strap width: 24 mm
- Height: 14mm
- Weight: 71 g
Shipping calculated at checkout.